hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Sunday, March 02, 2008
I've just quite recently been thinking about this issue...that in this world, it's alright if you're a failure. Say if you're stupid, retarded, lame, lazy...perhaps even nasty and horrid...I may become all that but God please, don't make me UGLY!
I know, I know. Such an unchristian and unholy thing to say. It's bad for me to write this as the first thing after a hiatus but then...maybe I'm shallow that way. I suppose, I am shallow since I am quite easily swayed. And paranoid. And fickle-minded. The list goes on. Don't ask me to say what I like about myself because I'll tell you nothing of my personality, just physical attributes. At the moment, I like my lips and my eyes. Wait two more weeks and I'll tell you that what I like most about myself is my fourth fingers. For some reason, I thought they looked
perfect.
Heeheehee.Shallow right? Omg.
I can't even view my blog right now, I'm still trying to find a suitable skin but that's difficult because I tend to change my preferences in accordance to my mood. Though really, that should be a lie since most of the time I'm medicated and when I'm medicated my emotions go neutral. Two days ago, I was searching for a dark, gothic even bloody skin but I think that'll freak out most of the people reading this blog. If they're still reading this blog and haven't forgotten its existance and forgiven me for not tagging back because I cannot view my damn blog. Yesterday, I wanted something wild yet elegant...like a tribal tattoo. Today, I wanted something cute and very nearly put up a blog skin about Garfield.
Can someone do a blog skin for me? As in personalized? Because I'm just too lazy to learn html all over again...please email me if you can help. Or better yet, just sms because I'm also too lazy to check my inbox.